Friday, July 15, 2016

Printing aubusson rugs


Many thanks to everyone who has taken the time to comment on my French bedroom wall covering dilemma. While I contemplate my next move on that I've been printing aubusson rugs, not on fabric as I usually do but on A4 canvas sheets. The texture is great and it's easier (and generally cheaper) than printing on treated fabric sheets.

The canvas sheets should be available in most art and craft supply stores either in packs or pads. Some printers may balk at the canvas sheet at first but you can often overcome this if you set the Printer Properties to Photo (I used Best Photo setting for these).

If you are looking for images try Google or a search on Pinterest. Give it a try and have fun! 

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

Thanks for this helpful advice.

Nono said...

Hi Norma! Thanks for great idea!

Юлия said...

Hi, Norma! Thank you for the good advice!
Привет, Норма! Спасибо за хороший совет!